:: 一起從左看到右，在從上看到下吧/ let's read it from left to right, top to bottom ::
1. 放完行李後立刻先來杯咖啡/ Coffee right after we dropped our luggage!
2. 好喜歡這個小標是！不知道純粹因為舊了還是造型/ Not sure if it's just old or it's just the style of the damaged sign, but I love it!
3. 超多可愛有個性的理髮廳！除了剪髮外最吸引我的是刮鬍子服務（一直慫恿男友去嘗試一下）/ Cute barber shop! I would definitely try it if I had beard.
4. 歐洲蠻注重飲食養生，很多有機商店或是咖啡廳/ Organic stores or healthy food shops are quite popular in Europe.
2. 喜歡各式各樣的門/ Visiting all different kinds and colors of doors.
3. 萬黑叢中一點紅，一種沈靜成熟的紅/ Mature, quality kinda red!
4. 另一間愛店，以丹寧聞名，也喜歡將服飾店和咖啡館節韓的idea/ Another shop that I love, Denham! Also like the "store & serves" idea!
1. 第二天吃早餐的餐廳，在旅館附近的bar moustache（實在很難定義這邊的餐廳，很多都是從早餐賣到午餐，接著下午茶後又繼續晚餐和酒吧！）/ Our first brunch in Amsterdam! Lots of restaurants here open from brunch time to mid-night, which means you can have brunch, lunch, afternoon-tea, dinner and get drunk!
2. 豐盛的早餐開啟活力的一天/ Brunch time, yum yum!
3. 出發前往小孩堤防，被網路上的照片及官網吸引，默默祈禱天氣晴朗/ On the way to Kinderdijk, hope that the weather will be nice. (and luckily, it was!!)
4. 當地人騎自行車像飆機車一樣，但卻優雅帥氣/ For me the local people bike like racing in scooters, but in the elegant way!
1. 一樣是旅館轉角的咖啡廳，每天早上都排隊/ Best coffee in town is written on the window, how can we miss that?!
2. 煮咖啡的模樣相當謹慎專業，不好意思拿著相機對人家直拍，我就往窗外拍唄（在歐洲腳步要放慢，凡事都要有點耐心，千萬別跟亞洲相比）/ I took the picture of the window because I didn't wanna disturb them making coffee, but I have to say that looks very professional! Enjoy the tempo in Europe, be patient and blend-in! (don't compare it with Asian countries!)
3. 處處可見藝術和腳踏車/ Art and bikes everywhere.
4. 猜得出來這是一家健身房嗎？太可愛了對吧！/ Can you even tell it's a fitness center? Cute & stylish, isn't it?
1. 最後一天天氣好到不行，熱到簡直要中暑/ Was reeeeeally hot the last day!
2. 退房後就到處走走逛逛，悠閒自在又輕鬆的行程/ Hanging around in the city after checking out, being simple and doing whatever we felt like.
3. 穿梭在小巷弄中，好喜歡這樣老舊有韻味的建築/ Oldish things always get my attention, such as these houses.
4. 最後還是不忘喝一杯咖啡再走（完全上癮）/ Again, coffee before we said good-bye to Amsterdam.
This time we traveled Amsterdam, Brussels, Lille and Paris. Except the first day when we flew from Zürich to Amsterdam, we traveled by train. Although planes are faster than trains, taking train is cheaper and more convenient. And without all the waiting time for security, baggage and traveling from the airport to downtown, it probably takes less time after all! Our trips are usually casual, besides accommodations and tickets, we don't really book anything or make plans before we arrive at the destination. Just do whatever we feel like to do without planning, and enjoy each moment and being relax, that's the best trip to us!